Software Test Analyst
Software Competitiveness International S.A. (Soft Com International), is a rapidly growing, innovative Software Company, with HQ in Sitia-Crete, main branch in Athens and offices in Munich (Germany). Through our team, of highly motivated Software Engineers with a strong technical background and long experience in complex international projects, we provide to our customers, both locally and globally, technical excellence and valuable services.
In the year 2018, among other company’s achievements, we continuously increase our team and our international presence establishing new and very promising long term cooperation and expanding the existing ones in very promising technological and market areas.
Due to the positive growth prospects for our company and because we know that success is possible only through a motivated and dedicated team, we currently are looking for
Software Test Analyst
to offer his/ her services (test analysis and system testing) to one of our international long term cooperation, with one of the key players in the Optical Networks -Telecommunications Market, from our company’s premises in Athens.
In case you are:
- a talented software engineer, passionate about software testing,
- willing to take on new challenges,
- an engineer with a strong analytical-, problem solving- and quantitative ability,
- able to adapt quickly to new and challenging technical and business related environments
- able to work independently,
- a good team player, flexible and open minded, and able to cooperate with others within a multi-national team,
- flexible enough to work in a fast paced environment, according to the customer’s mentality,
- willing to be part of a very dynamically working company,
you cover the following set of skills:
- University Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunication or relevant discipline.
- Carry out testing throughout the development lifecycle, exploratory, manual, scripted and automated using a variety of tools and techniques, and covering both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ability to transform specifications into test scenarios.
- Familiarity with networking concepts and standards.
- Good technical & practical knowledge of WDM networks.
- Planning and documentation of System Integration Tests for DWDM optical transport product line
- Experience in Linux systems
- Knowledge of database systems (e.g. SQL Server)
- Telecommunication field experience – planning, designing and monitoring complex networks.
- Design and test environment setup for various test scenarios.
- Documentation and tracking of defects in the test management system.
- Work experience with associated telecommunication equipment.
- Experience with Robot Framework would be a plus.
- Processes orientation, familiarity with software development processes (e.g. Iterative, agile).
- Fluency in English (spoken, written).
and you are willing to become part of our team and make the difference, please send your detailed CV in English, quoting reference ref: AD-SIT/12/18, to the following e-mail address:
[email protected], not later than 15.01.2019.
Starting date of the cooperation: asap
The successful candidate will be part of an international team of highly qualified professionals, being involved in the full software development life cycle for a very innovative product of our customer.
- Ability to travel abroad, as needed (< 10% on a yearly base)
We offer a competitive remuneration package, based on qualification / experience, and benefits, and work in a challenging multinational environment.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
For information regarding our company, please consult our web site: www.softcom-int.com
private health insurance